Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mission Notecards

Corrected mission research notecards were sent home today. The purple notes on the top card indicate information that is missing, or ideas that need to be explained in more detail. Students should go back to their sources to find the necessary information and write it on the back of their original cards. This must be done before starting the rough draft of the report. The corrected cards, along with the purple notes, will be turned in again with the mission report on January 23, 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Gerstenburger, I am having a little trouble with my correcting of the mission notecards. I did lots and lots of research and I am still having trouble. I even visited my mission and the only useful information I got were pictures and the beautiful sight of the ancient Mission Life. The bibliography I am having troublw with because I read the paper you gave us it's just I still don't get it. The website was a google page and it was very long so I didn't really know where to stop that's why I wrote it so long. I hope you can help me with this either during recess or anytime. Thank you. From, Christina Hill