Thursday, August 28, 2008

Musings About Our First Day

"I was so excited that my body was trembling with enthusiasm."
"We drew self-portraits and everyone did a superb job."
"I look forward to learning and having a great year."
"We get special treats, but only if we are good."
"I miss one of my friends, Josh."
"I made some new friends and was happy to see some old ones."
"I had my first recess in three whole months!"
"We went over the rules and consequences."
"I'm never going to get my card changed!"
"I got a goody bag with a treat pass in it."
"I feel like a fourth grader."
"I am happy that I got a new teacher, but I will always miss my old teachers."
"I know that fourth grade is going to be a big learning experience."
"We played a word game in which we had to find the word 'SCHOOL' forty-four times."
"We had name tags that we couldn't take off until 12:30 p.m."
"The years are going by so fast and I'm getting older and older."
"I love the desks!"
"The classroom was clean, and I like that."
"I think my teacher is cool because she allowed me to sit next to my friend."
"I like fourth grade so far."



No comments: